Your wedding ceremony and vows reflect the uniqueness of your relationship, and captures the celebration of your love, which has brought you to this memorable moment in your lives.
Whether you want a traditional or a contemporary ceremony, we can make your day a truly wonderful experience. Your wedding will be unique, personalized and to your complete satisfaction.
We help you…
- Design a ceremony that is simple, elegant and personalized, and unique to you.
- Ensure that your ceremony reflects the personal values and spirituality you both share.
- Create a moving ceremony; one that speaks of your mutual love, loyalty, commitment and respect.
Before you reserve
- Feel free to talk to us by phone or Skype. Just ask!
After you reserve your ceremony…
- You will meet your officiant face-to-face about 30 days before your big day to finalize your plans.
- You may customize your ceremony, and plan the entire ceremony minute by minute.
- Receive friendly consultations at any time regarding your needs.
- Make use of our extensive wedding resources.
- Finish with a ceremony that your friends and family will be proud of!
On your special day…
- You have an experienced, professional officiant who is focused on you and your needs.
- Your officiant will provide you with warmth and presence and put friends and family at ease.
- Your ceremony will be conducted with sincerity, dignity, and an appropriate lightheartedness to suit the occasion.
- We have a free back up officiant always on stand by should an emergency arise on your ceremony day
The secret of wedding planning is to…
- Choose a picture perfect setting.
- Pick the ideal venue and an officiant who takes pride in celebrating your ceremony with you.
- Share a custom ceremony and vows, which reflect your love for each other.
Now let your happy day begin with a perfect wedding ceremony, which you and your family will cherish forever.
For a wedding information package that will make your marriage day the day of your dreams please reserve your date today.
Baptisms and Naming Ceremonies
A Welcoming Ceremony is a very special way of celebrating the birth of your child and welcoming the new arrival into the family and the wider community. It is also ideally suited to welcome and celebrate an adoptive child into the family or to embrace stepchildren into a new family. A perfect way to help bond a family unit. Child blessing ceremonies always do this.
It’s also an great opportunity to declare before family and friends, your promises to be as good a parent as you can, and for adult friends or relatives to confirm their special relationship with your child.
There are two types of Welcoming Ceremonies. One is called a Baptism ceremony (or Christening ceremony), the other is called a Naming ceremony. The Baptism ceremony is religious the Naming ceremony while very spiritual is not.
During the happy Baptism ceremony or Naming ceremony celebration the child receives a name and the parents pledge themselves to provide a good environment for their child.
Who can hold a child Welcoming Ceremony?
Married or unmarried couples, single parents, gay parents. All may access our services. There is no pressure on anyone to explain their own spirituality or lifestyles. The parents are not asked to affirm anything they do not believe or to involve themselves in any organization. Either ceremony may be held at a location of the parents choosing. In your home, a park, a hotel, etc.
A beautiful naming Ceremony or a nice baptism ceremony in your home surrounded by family and friends is a wonderful experience. Invite family and friends to the ceremony and celebrate the arrival of your blessed child.